Company: Yuexiu Property Company Limited
Bloomberg ticker: 123 HK
Market cap: US$2,812m
Background: The company is a property company located in Guangdong, China, and is a Chinese state-owned enterprise (SOE). The company’s development activities, amounting to over 100 projects in total, encompass both commercial and residential, and are largely concentrated in and around the Guangdong region of China.
- Profitable Growth rank of 7 was up compared to the prior period’s 8th rank
- This is below average performance compared to 200 large Real Estate companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 8 was worse than its Growth rank of 3
- Profitability rank of 8 was up compared to the prior period’s 9th rank
- This is below average performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 3 was down compared to the prior period’s 2nd rank
- This is above average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.