This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Rande Howell is a performance coach and licensed therapist. His work focuses on using emotions to build an effective mind for the management of uncertainty. Rande’s work is grounded in Emotional Intelligence, Mindfulness, and developing latent potential in traders. He teaches traders how to harness emotions to achieve the performance edge so they can effectively control the mind that is brought into the moment of managing uncertainty, rather than attempting to control the outcome. Based in the United States, he travels, speaks, and trains internationally for the emotional finance community. His publications have appeared in many venues and he is the author of the book, Mindful Trading: Mastering Your Emotions and the Inner Game.
- Learning to Deal with Failure Differently - Building a Winning Trading Psychology
- Breaking Through the Invisible Wall that Keeps you from Achieving Your Potential in Trading
- Fixing the Blind Spot that Keeps Sabotaging Your Potential
- Developing Your Capacity to Actually Follow Your Rules: Using Mindfulness to Build an Effective Trading Psychology
- Breaking Through the Invisible Wall that Keeps You from Achieving Your Potential