Trusted adviser to major companies and the investment community, and serves as a Global Expert with the World Economic Forum.
This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Paul Hodges is a trusted adviser to major companies and the investment community, and serves as a Global Expert with the World Economic Forum. He has a proven track record of accurately identifying key trends in global marketplaces. Paul is a popular speaker at international conferences, and writes regularly for the Financial Times and other leading media. He has been widely recognised for his pioneering work in identifying the impact of ageing BabyBoomers on the economy and for correctly forewarning of the 2008 global financial crisis.
Paul is also non-executive Chairman of NiTech Solutions and Chairman of ReadyforBrexit. Prior to launching IeC in 2001, Paul worked in senior positions for Imperial Chemical Industries (ICI) in the UK and USA, and was Executive Director of a $1 billion ICI business.
You can find additional articles and information at the pH Report website.
- G7 Births Hit New Record Low, Below Depression Level In 1933
- From Subprime To Stimulus…And Now Social Division
- Resilience Amidst Headwinds Is Key For H2
- Perennials Set To Defeat Fed’s Attempt To Maintain The Stock Market Rally As Deflation Looms
- Europe’s Auto Sector Suffers As Dieselgate And China’s Downturn Hit Sales