Founder of Mott Capital.
This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Michael Kramer is the founder of Mott Capital. His unique investment philosophy centers on seeking investment opportunities that are influenced by everyday life activities, and by observing new trends and products that are popular or are trending towards popularity.
Kramer runs the Mott Capital actively managed long-only Thematic Growth Portfolio. The strategy was developed in August 2014 and has a 3-Year GIPS compliant track record. Additionally, he is the creator of “Reading the Markets,” an exclusive subscription offering on Seeking Alpha’s marketplace, identifying global-macro and stock specific opportunities to make money in the market.
- Stocks Hold Important Support Levels To Close The Week
- Will The Stock Market Rally On May 24 Actually Last?
- When In Doubt Just Blame It On Trade Tensions – Why Not!
- Stocks May Fall On Hard To Find “Trade Tensions” Headlines or Not
- Why May 23 Could Be A Big Turning Point For The Stock Market