Jim is the Founder & Editor of JubakPicks.com
This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Jim Jubak served as Senior Markets Editor at MSN Money from 1997-2009. Before that he was editor of Venture magazine and senior editor at Worth magazine. He served as a Portfolio Manager at Investment Managers Series Trust – Jubak Global Equity Fund from 2010 to 2014. Since 2009 he has run stock picking websites for Jubak Asset Management. He has written four books, most recently Juggling With Knives: Smart Investing in the Coming Age of Volatility (2016.) He was awarded a Knight-Bagehot fellowship in business journalism from Columbia University in 1984 and has been writing about the financial markets for more than 30 years.
If you’d like to read more about Jim's ETF portfolio (or his picks for the black swans of 2018 or his 12 stocks of Christmas picks for 2018), you can subscribe to JubakAM.com newsletter for $199 a year. The site includes his Volatility Portfolio that looks for stock and options plays on potential volatility and his Perfect 5 ETF portfolio. Jim's $79 a year JugglingWithKnives.com site includes those two portfolios (but fewer posts on trend and market moves.) On his free JubakPicks.com site you won't find those portfolios but you will find three others (also tracked on my subscription sites): Jubak Picks, his long-term 50 Stocks Portfolio, and his Dividend Portfolio. The JubakPicks.com site is limited to stock picks and doesn’t include ETFs or any options plays.
He's offering anyone who registers for Wealth365 a special deal on his premium JubakAM.com site. You can sign up for a two-week free trial and then for a subscription at $159--20% off the regular price--for the first year. To get your free trial and to get 20% off JubakAM.com follow this link in the special offer below!
- Financial Markets Still Showing Signs Of Indigestion In Debt Auctions So Fed Will Pump Another $75 Billion Into Money Markets Tomorrow
- With injection today of $75 billion into money markets Fed attempts to regain control of short-term interest rates
- This Is Important: Federal Reserve Spent $53.2 Billion On Tuesday To Stabilize Money Market Markets
- Federal Reserve Cuts Interest Rates By 25 Basis Points; Trump, Financial Markets Disappointed By Guidance On Future Cuts
- Oil Pops More Than 10% On Drone Attack In Saudi Arabia–Where Does It Go From Here?