John is the Editor of Forbes Dividend Investor and Forbes Premium Income Report, Forbes Media
This user account status is Approved
This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
As editor of Forbes Dividend Investor, I recommend specific stocks and issue new rankings of the 25 best current buys every Friday. These socks have safe and generous yields, usually averaging 4.5%. On Tuesday and Thursday, as editor of Forbes Premium Income Report, I recommend income-generating options trades on dividend-paying stocks to generate superior levels of income and total returns. Outside of newsletters, I’m also responsible for money and investing coverage on Forbes.com and in Forbes magazine. In 2003 I launched Forbes Stock of the Week and made more than 350 picks through 2010 based on fundamental and technical analysis. I’ve been at Forbes since 2001, prior to which I spent five years with CNN Financial News working with Lou Dobbs, where I produced long-form pieces and reported on management, entrepreneurship and financial markets. I’ve also worked at Bloomberg TV and Inc. Magazine. I’m a native Floridian and graduated from the University of Florida with a bachelor of science degree in finance in 1990.
- Generate Superior Equity Returns And Income With Dividends And Options
- Generate Superior Equity Returns & Income With Dividends & Options
- Selling Options on Dividend Stocks in Real-Time
- October: Generate Superior Equity Returns and Income With Dividends and Options
- Generating Superior Equity Returns and Income With Dividends and Options