This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Jack has over 25 years of experience in the currency, equity, and futures arena. He has held key positions in brokerage, investment research, money management, and trading.
Jack is founder and president of Black Swan Capital LLC (a newsletter firm specializing in currency trading and global macro-economic analysis). He was also founder of Ross International Asset Management (a Registered Investment Advisory firm specializing in global stock, bond, and currency asset management for retail clients), General Manager of Plexus Trading (specializing in currency futures and commodities trading) and Black Swan Capital Management (a Commodities Trading Advisory firm specializing in foreign exchange trading).
Prior to entering the investment arena, Jack worked in various corporate finance positions. He has written extensively on the subject of global currencies and international economics. He holds a B.S. in finance/accounting and MBA in finance and Master’s degree in economics.
- AUD/USD Hourly View: Confluence Support At 06860 Level...Time To Go Long?
- EUR/USD Hourly View: Corrective Low in Place at 1.1110?
- US-China "Trade Deal" Trade: Long AUD/JPY
- Oil Daily: Another Top? We Have Equality...
- Turkey Vs. South Africa. Which Country Do You Think Has A Brighter Future?