CMT, CFA, author of Trading Options and founder/president of Dragonfly Capital Management
This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Gregory W. Harmon CMT, CFA, has traded since 1986 and held senior positions including Head of Global Trading, Head of Product Development, Head of Strategy and Director of Equity at JP Morgan, State Street and BNP Paribas. He is the author of Trading Options and founder and president of Dragonfly Capital Management, where he currently provides money management, expert technical analysis and trading ideas using stocks and options. This happens through two businesses: Dragonfly Capital Managed Accounts, an asset management firm investing for clients in separate accounts, and Dragonfly Capital Views, a premium trading and subscription newsletter. He is also an adjunct Professor at Case Weatherhead School of Management, teaching classes in Risk Management within Portfolio Management.
- 4 Trade Ideas for JP Morgan: Bonus Idea
- 5 Trade Ideas for Monday: Alcoa, American Tower, Cigna, Gardner Denver and Waste Connections
- SPY Trends and Influencers October 19, 2019
- Top Trade Ideas for the Week of October 14, 2019: Bonus Idea
- 5 Trade Ideas for Monday: TD Ameritrade, Apache, Celgene, Fiserv and Oracle