Company: Uni-President Enterprises Corporation
Bloomberg ticker: 1216 TT
Market cap: US$14,714m
Background: The company is together with listed and unlisted subsidiaries among the largest food conglomerates in Asia. The majority of revenue is derived from food production, convenience stores, and distribution channels. UPE runs Starbucks, Mister Donut, and Carrefour in Taiwan, as well as 7-eleven in Taiwan and the Philippines.
- Profitable Growth rank of 8 was down compared to the prior period’s 7th rank
- This is below average performance compared to 590 large Cons. Staples companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 6 was better than its Growth rank of 9
- Profitability rank of 6 was the same compared to the prior period’s 6th rank
- This is below average performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 9 was the same compared to the prior period’s 9th rank
- This is poor performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.