Company: Thai Sugar Terminal Public Company Limited
Bloomberg ticker: TSTE TB
Market cap: US$80m
Background: Thai company that conducts business in transfer and transportation services of sugar and other agriculture products. Operates business activities related to warehouse rental, hire-purchase for residential, office and commercial units. It owns many subsidiary companies in different sectors of the company’s business.
- Profitable Growth rank of 4 was up compared to the prior period’s rank of 6
- This was above-average compared to 280 small Cons. Staples companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 4 was worse than its Growth rank of 3
- That rank of 4 was up compared to the prior period’s rank of 6
- Profitability was above-average compared to its peers
- Growth rank of 3 was up compared to the prior period’s rank of 4
- This was above-average performance compared to its peers
- Strength was sales growth
- Weakness was asset utilization
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.