Company: Thai Central Chemical Public Company Limited
Bloomberg ticker: TCCC TB
Market cap: US$520m
Background: Thai company manufacturers and distributes chemical fertilizers and agrochemicals. Produces different kind of fertilizers and chemical nutrients for plants. The company also installs machines to produce bulk-blended fertilizers. It has factories in the Samut Prakarn, near Bangkok, and Ayutthaya province.
- Profitable Growth rank of 3 was down compared to the prior period’s rank of 1
- This was above-average compared to 820 medium Materials companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 2 was better than its Growth rank of 7
- That rank of 2 was down compared to the prior period’s rank of 1
- Profitability was World Class compared to its peers
- Growth rank of 7 was up compared to the prior period’s rank of 8
- This was below-average performance compared to its peers
- Strength was asset profit margin
- Weakness was sales growth
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.