Company: Taiwan Mobile Company Limited
Bloomberg ticker: 3045 TT
Market cap: US$9,780m
Background: A Taiwan-based telecommunication service provider of mobile phones, fixed-lines communications services and network, and cable television services. Also is involved in offering Internet shopping, television shopping and catalog shopping services.
- Profitable Growth rank of 2 was same compared to the prior period’s rank of 2
- This was World Class compared to 130 large Telecom companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 2 was better than its Growth rank of 6
- That rank of 2 was the same compared to the prior period’s rank of 2
- Profitability was World Class compared to its peers
- Growth rank of 6 was the same compared to the prior period’s rank of 6
- This was below-average performance compared to its peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.