- Disrupter Deal: The Instant Pot
- Get the Real Deal for Less
- Best Bets for Grocery Delivery
- Top Tech Bargains for 2018
- Refurbished and Open-Box Deals
- Disrupter Deal: No-Strings Streaming
- Free Trades on Low-Cost Funds
- Sales on Consumer Staples Stocks
- Disrupter Deal: Trade Stocks Commission-Free
- Best Deals for Low-Cost Cloud Storage
- Hot Savings on Flights to Hawaii
- Get a Free Hotel Room
- Rent an RV for a Dollar a Day
- Disrupter Deal: Two-in-One Trips
Summertime brings sales galore, and if you time your back-to-school purchases right, you may be able to grab them sales-tax-free.
Fifteen states have back-to-school sales tax holidays in late July through August this year, with items ranging from computers to backpacks to clothing exempt from state sales tax.
Exemptions vary by state, but generally, items of clothing that cost less than $100 qualify. Among states that offer an exemption on computers, the upper limit ranges from $750 to $1,500.
This article provided by NewsEdge.