Company: SIS Distribution Thailand Public Company Limited
Bloomberg ticker: SIS TB
Market cap: US$200m
Background: Thailand-based, distributes information technology products. Targets customers within the oil and gas industry Distributes products from manufacturers like, Acer, Apple, HP, IBM, Lenovo, Asus, Gateway. Supplies foreign factories as well as and upstream petrochemical refineries, emission and waste management, and provides services for designing of the manufacturing processes. Four main business segments: Commercial products, consumer products, value-added products, and phonesSiS Venture Co., Ltd. invests in related businesses, Qool Distribution (Thailand) Co., Ltd. distributes smart phones.
- Profitable Growth rank of 4 was up compared to the prior period’s rank of 5
- This was above-average compared to 1,040 medium Info Tech companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 4 was worse than its Growth rank of 2
- Its rank of 4 was up compared to the prior period’s rank of 5
- Growth rank of 2 was up compared to the prior period’s rank of 4
- This was World Class performance compared to its peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.