Company: PPB Group Berhad
Bloomberg ticker: PEP MK
Market cap: US$6,317m
Background: The company is a Malaysian diversified conglomerate with interests in six business segments: Grains & Agribusiness, Consumer products, Film distribution, Waste management, Property, and Investment. The company also holds an 18%-stake in the agribusiness group Wilmar International Limited (WIL SP) which generates about 80% of profit.
- Profitable Growth rank of 6 was same compared to the prior period’s 6th rank
- This is below average performance compared to 590 large Cons. Staples companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 5 was better than its Growth rank of 7
- Profitability rank of 5 was up compared to the prior period’s 6th rank
- This is average performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 7 was down compared to the prior period’s 4th rank
- This is below average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.