- FII’s bought 6.1 K contract of Index Future worth 504 cores 8.3 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 2.2 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 10.5 K contract, so fall in Nifty was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 2.12.
- Nifty April Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.59 core with liquidation of 4.5 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting long position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @11537.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 6.43 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.23 lakh , PCR @0.99
- 11800 CE is having Highest OI at 14.3 Lakh, resistance at 11700 followed by 11800 .11000-11800 CE liquidated 3.8 Lakh in OI so bears covered position in range of 11600-11800. FII bought 10.6 K CE and 5.2 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 83.6 K CE and 62.3 K CE were shorted by them
- 11500 PE OI@17.7 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 11400 followed by 11300 . 11000-11600 PE added 0.48 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 11300-11400 PE.FII bought 13.5 K PE and 973 PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 48.1 K PE and 59.5 K PE were shorted by them.
Buy above 11685 Tgt 11700,11721 and 11740 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 11640 Tgt 11610,11590 and 11570 (Nifty Spot Levels)