- FII’s sold 10.5 K contract of Index Future worth 819 cores 3.8 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 1.8 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 8.1 K contract, so fall in Nifty was used by FII’s to exit long and exit short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.23.
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Bears got active below 11197 waiting for lower target of 11100/11030/10930. Bulls will get active above 11230 for a move back to 11285/11343. Close above 11300 is important Bulls now need to close above 11300 for trend to change from Sell on Rise to Buy on Dips.Bears will now get active below 11197 for a move back to 11144/11100/11030. Bulls till we are holding 11220 can head towards 11300 and above 11300 more strength towards 11343/11400. Astro Dates have been working perfectly.
- Nifty May Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.54 core with liquidation of 2.4 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting long position were added today, NF Rollover cost @11742,closed below it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 19.86 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.41 lakh , PCR @0.72
- 11500 CE is having Highest OI at 13.4 Lakh, resistance at 11400 followed by 11500 .11000-11800 CE added 9.1 Lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 11300-11500. FII sold 26.8 K CE and 16.7 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 150 K CE and 69.5 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 11000 PE OI@28.4 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 11100 followed by 11000 . 11000-11600 PE added 1.89 Lakh in OI so bulls added small position in range 11200-1130. FII bought 1.5 K PE and 7.6 K PE were shorted by them. Retail sold 51 K PE and 37.5 K shorted PE were covered by them.
Buy above 11280 Tgt 11300,11323 and 11343 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 11225 Tgt 11210,11195 and 11166 (Nifty Spot Levels)