- FII’s bought 23.4 K contract of Index Future worth 1793 cores 15.7 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 7.6 K Short contracts were covered by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 8.1 K contract, so rise in Nifty was used by FII’s to enter long and exit short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 2.3. Build Good Trading Habits
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Now Bulls need to go above 11666 for a move back to 11740/11810. Bears will get active below 11550 for a move back to 11500/11450. Nifty was in no trade zone and tomorrow being an important time cycle date and also near gann angle support so good can be seen again, Bulls need to go above 11610 for a move back to 11666/11740/11810. Bears will get active below 11550 for a move back to 11500/11450 Bank Nifty fall 500 point as Mercury Change Sign
- Nifty Mat Future Open Interest Volume is at 0.77 core with addition of 31.8 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting short position were added today, NF Rollover cost @11537,watch out for this level tomorrow.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 11.8 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.27 lakh , PCR @0.95
- 11700 CE is having Highest OI at 52.2 Lakh, resistance at 11600 followed by 11700 .11000-11800 CE added 16.7 Lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 11600-11800. FII bought 13.9 K CE and 18.5 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 96.6 K CE and 60 K CE were shorted by them.
- 11500 PE OI@27.6 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 11500 followed by 11400 . 11000-11600 PE added 2.7 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 11400-11500 .FII bought 19.6 K PE and 9.2 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 28.5 K PE and 30 K PE were shorted by them.
Buy above 11596 Tgt 11610,11626 and 11650 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 11560 Tgt 11545,11525 and 11510 (Nifty Spot Levels)