- FII’s bought 6.2 K contract of Index Future worth 365 cores 5.8 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 321 Short contracts were covered by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 5.5 K contract, so rise in Nifty was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.43
- Nifty June Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.84 core with addition of 0.97 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting long position were added today, NF Rollover cost @11954 closed above it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 7.63 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.08 lakh , PCR @0.92
- 12000 CE is having Highest OI at 24.4 Lakh, resistance at 12000 followed by 12100 .11000-11800 CE added 3.2 Lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 11900-12000.FII bought 13 K CE long and 11.8 K CE were shorted by them. DII bought 216 K CE and 145 K CE were shorted by them.
- 11800 PE OI@16.9 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 11800 followed by 11700 . 11000-11700 PE liquidated 0.14 Lakh in OI so bulls covered minor position in range 11700-11800.FII bought 12.9 K PE long and 589 PE were shorted by them. DII bought 24.5 K PE and 44.5 K PE were shorted by them.
Buy above 11830 Tgt 11859,11887 and 11915 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 11795 Tgt 11769,11743 and 11721 (Nifty Spot Levels)