- FII bought 2.1 K contract of Index Future worth 221 cores, Net OI has increased by 3.6 K contract, 2.9 K Long contract were added by FII and 780 short were added by FII. Net FII Long Short ratio at 0.28, So FII used fall to enter longs and enter shorts.
- As Discussed in Last Analysis 10957 done now bulls need a close above 10950 for a move back to 11001 and 11053. Bears will get active below 10890 for a move back to 10844/10792/10745. 11001 done now bulls need to close above 11059 for a move back to 11111/11164. Bears will get active below 10950 for a move back to 10900/10850.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 9.62 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.33 lakh , PCR @0.93
- Nifty Sep Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.68 core with liquidation of 3.4 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting long position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @11050 closed above it.
- 11000 CE is having Highest OI at 19 Lakh, resistance at 11000 followed by 11100 .10600-11200 CE added 2.2 Lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 11000-11200. FII bought 19 K CE Contract and 9.8K shorted CE were covered by them, Retailers Bought 25.8 K CE and 35 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10800 PE OI@31 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10800 followed by 10700 . 10600-11200 PE added 3 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 10800-11100. FII bought 5.2 K PE contract and 4.2 K PE were shorted by them, Retailers bought 167 K PE and 102 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 188 cores and DII’s bought 686 cores in cash segment. INR closed at 71.7
Buy above 11030 Tgt 11060,11005 and 11122 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10970 Tgt 10950,10920 and 10890 (Nifty Spot Levels)