- FII’s bought 993 contract of Index Future worth 86 cores 1.5 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 2.4 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 4 K contract, so rise in Nifty was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.27.
- Nifty May Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.66 core with liquidation of 4.1 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting long position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @11742,closed above it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 5.32 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.63 lakh , PCR @1.03
- 11800 CE is having Highest OI at 16.1 Lakh, resistance at 11800 followed by 12000 .11000-11800 CE liquidated 14.9 Lakh in OI so bears covered position in range of 11500-11700. FII bought 3.6 K CE and 29.8 K shorted CE were covered by them. Retail bought 92.3 K CE and 56.8 K CE were shorted by them.
- 11500 PE OI@16 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 11600 followed by 11500. 11000-11700 PE added 10.5 Lakh in OI so bulls added huge position in range 11400-11500 .FII bought 39.7 K PE and 3 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 18.9 K PE and 58.7 K PE were shorted by them.
Buy above 11740 Tgt 11777,11800 and 11834 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 11680 Tgt 11656,11633 and 11610 (Nifty Spot Levels)