Company: KIA Motors Corporation
Bloomberg ticker: 000270 KS
Market cap: US$13,825m
Background: The company is Korea’s second largest auto manufacturer after Hyundai Motor Company (005380 KS) which holds a 34% stake in KIA. Besides Korea, KIA has production plants in China, India, Mexico, Slovakia, and US. About 1/3 of revenue is derived from the domestic market and the rest mainly comes from Americas and Europe.
- Profitable Growth rank of 8 was same compared to the prior period’s 8th rank
- This is below average performance compared to 1,250 large Cons. Disc. companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 8 was worse than its Growth rank of 1
- Profitability rank of 8 was the same compared to the prior period’s 8th rank
- This is below average performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 1 was up compared to the prior period’s 3rd rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.