Global: Tough past three years for small companies in terms of sales growth
- Looking at all non-financial companies globally, grouped by size
- Sales growth in line with previous peaks, except for Small companies
- Small companies haven’t seen much sales growth since 2012
Asia ex Japan: All companies but Small saw an upturn in sales growth in 2017
- Looking at all non-financial companies in Asia ex Japan, grouped by size
- Sales growth trended downward from 2011-2012 until recently
- Small companies have yet to get back to positive territory
Thailand: Revenue recovery did not come to small companies
- Looking at all non-financial companies in Thailand, grouped by size
- Sales growth has rebounded for Large companies in Thailand
- Sales growth has been positive for medium-sized companies since 2010
- Small companies haven’t seen sales recovery
This article originally appeared on Become A Better Investor.
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.