Buy above 282.5 Tgt 286,290 and 293 SL 280
Sell below 278 Tgt 276,274 and 270 SL 280
Buy above 335 Tgt 338,341 and 346 SL 332
Sell below 329 Tgt 326,323 and 319 SL 332
Buy above 205 Tgt 207,209 and 212 SL 203
Sell below 202 Tgt 199,196 and 193 SL 204
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.