Company: Glow Energy Public Company Limited
Bloomberg ticker: GLOW TB
Market cap: US$4,180m
Background: Thailand-based, generates and distributes electricity, steam and water for industrial uses. Major client is main government utility, the Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand. Also supplies clarified and demineralized water as secondary products to customers. Production facilities in Thailand and Laos.
- Profitable Growth rank of 1 was up compared to the prior period’s 2nd rank
- This was World Class performance compared to 280 large Utilities companies worldwide
- The recent Profitability rank of 1 was better than its Growth rank of 6
- Profitability rank of 1 was the same compared to the prior period’s 1st rank
- This was World Class performance compared to its peers
- Growth rank of 6 was up compared to the prior period’s 7th rank
- This was below-average performance compared to its peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.