Company: GFPT Public Company Limited
Bloomberg ticker: GFPT TB
Market cap: US$746m
Background: Established in 1981, GFPT Public Company Limited is a Thai producer of livestock and agriculture products. GFPT’s chicken production is fully vertically integrated from feed mill, grandparent breeder farm, parent breeder farm, broiler farm, chicken processing plant, and further processing plant. Processed food, mainly chicken, accounts for about 50% of revenue, chicken farms for more than 30%, and feed mills for close to 20%.
- Profitable Growth rank of 4 was up compared to the prior period’s 6th rank
- This is above average performance compared to 500 medium Consumer Staples companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 3 was better than its Growth rank of 4
- That rank of 3 was up compared to the prior period’s 4th rank
- Profitability was above average performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 4 was up compared to the prior period’s 8th rank
- This is above average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.