If you’re looking to add more diversification to your portfolio, you might want to consider an allocation in physical gold. It just might be the answer you’re looking for, plus it is an additional asset class that may provide peace of mind.
Consider the following:
- Gold has been considered a reliable store of value for thousands of years
- Gold carries no counterparty or default risk
- Gold may potentially offer protection from inflation as well as deflation
- Gold may potentially increase in value continuing its long-term uptrend
- Gold may potentially increase in value during times of economic or geopolitical stress
- Gold may potentially hedge against falling paper currency values
Could gold decrease in value?
However, gold is of limited supply. The demand for gold has remained robust.
Do the math: Strong demand with limited supply could possible equal higher prices.
As a long-term investment, perhaps the greatest potential benefit of physical gold ownership is peace of mind.
Gold is exchanged all over the globe and could potentially be used instead of fiat or paper money.
Knowing that you own a liquid and exchangeable asset should the need arise may help you sleep better at night in this uncertain world.
And it’s never been easier to begin building a precious metals portfolio.
You can simply buy gold from an online dealer or work with a precious metals dealer that specializes in gold IRA accounts.
It’s so easy to begin acquiring physical gold today. Seriously, even a newbie can figure it out.
If you are concerned about protecting your wealth and desire the potential peace of mind that physical gold can provide, consider an allocation in gold or other precious metals today.
As with any investment, make sure you do your due diligence. Just because it’s an easy investment vehicle, doesn’t mean you don’t need to do your research.