Company: Fila Korea Limited
Bloomberg ticker: 081660 KS
Market cap: US$4,158m
Background: The company was founded in 1991 and started marketing sportswear products under the FILA brand. In 2007, the company acquired the global FILA brand and all its subsidiaries. In 2011, a majority stake in Acushnet (GOLF US), with well-known golf brand Titleist, was acquired.
- Profitable Growth rank of 5 was same compared to the prior period’s 5th rank
- This is average performance compared to 1,250 large Cons. Disc. companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 5 was worse than its Growth rank of 2
- Profitability rank of 5 was the same compared to the prior period’s 5th rank
- This is average performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 2 was down compared to the prior period’s 1st rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.