Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Sept 19, 2019) — Good Luck Trading!
1. NZ Q2 GDP (18:45 ET) No Trade — Stronger trade balance offset by weaker retail sales
2. (21:30 ET) No Trade — Stronger employment growth in services and construction offset by weakness in manufacturing
3. Bank of Japan Rate Decision (00:00 ET) No Trade — No changes expected from BoJ
4. Swiss National Bank Rate Decision (03:30 ET) No Trade — No changes expected from BoJ
5. UK Retail Sales (04:30 ET) Bearish GBP — Potential downside surprise given drop in BRC retail sales index
6. Bank of England Rate Decision (07:00 ET) No Trade — No changes expected from BoE
7. US Philadelphia Fed index and Existing Home Sales (08:30 & 10:00 ET) Bearish USD — Potential downside surprise given lower Empire State survey