Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (October 30, 2019) — Good Luck Trading!
1. AU Consumer Price Index Q1 (20:30 ET) Bearish AUD — Potential downside surprise given lower consumer inflation expectations
2. GE Unemployment Change & Rate (04:55 ET) Bearish EUR — Potential downside risk because according to PMIs, October saw employment fall across Germany
3. Q3 US GDP (08:30 ET) Bearish USD — Weaker retail sales and trade balance signals softer GDP
4. GE CPI (09:00 ET) No Trade — According to PMIs, price growth softened but PPI is up
5. Bank of Canada Rate Decision (10:00 ET) No Trade — BoC expected to maintain neutral bias
6. FOMC Rate Decision (14:00 ET) No Trade — Fed expected to cut rates for third time this year but rate decisions are best traded reactively