Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (June 27, 2019) — Good Luck Trading!
1. UK GDP Revisions (04:30 ET) No Trade — UK GDP is generally not revised but if changes are made, they will be market moving
2. EZ CPI (05:00 ET) Bullish EUR — Potential upside surprise given rise in GE CPI
3. US Personal Income & Spending (08:30 ET) No Trade — Hard to predict because while retail sales growth rebounded, wage growth slowed
4. CAD GDP (08:30 ET) Bearish EUR — Potential downside surprise given drop in retail sales but trade improved
5. University of Michigan Sentiment Index Revisions (10:00 ET) No Trade — Revisions are hard to predict but changes should be market moving