Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Feb 1, 2019) — Good Luck Trading!
1. AU PMI Manufacturing and PPI (16:30 ET and 23:30 ET) Bearish EUR — Potential for upside surprise given slightly stronger CPI
2. EZ PMI Manufacturing Revisions (04:00 NY Time) No Trade — Revisions are difficult to predict but can be market moving
3. UK PMI Manufacturing (04:30 NY Time) Bearish GBP — Potential for downside surprise given drop in CBI total orders index
4. EZ CPI (05:00 NY Time) Bearish EUR — Potential for downside surprise given lower German CPI
5. US Non-Farm Payrolls (08:30 NY Time) No Trade — NFPs are highly volatile and best traded reactively
6. US ISM Manufacturing (10:00 NY Time) Bearish USD — Potential downside surprise after sharp drop in Chicago PMI and Empire Surveys