Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (April 1, 2019) — Good Luck Trading!
1. AU PMI Mfg (05:30 ET) No Trade — Likely to be weaker but manufacturing PMI is always difficult to predict
2. German & EZ Manufacturing (04:30 ET) No Trade — Revisions are hard to predict but changes are market moving
3. UK PMI Manufacturing (04:30 ET) Bearish GBP — Potential downside surprise given very weak CBI
4. EZ CPI and Unemployment Rate (05:00 ET) Bearish EUR — Potential downside risk given lower German CPI
5. US Retail Sales (08:30 ET) Bullish USD — Potential upside surprise give stronger wage growth and gas prices
6. ISM Manufacturing (10:00 ET) Bullish USD — Potential upside surprise as stronger Philly Fed offsets weaker Empire State