Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Sept 3, 2018) — Good Luck Trading!
1. AU PMI Manufacturing (18:30 NY Time) No Trade — Chinese activity slowed but last month’s report was very weak
2. NZ Terms of Trade Index (18:45 NY Time) — Bearish NZD Potential weakness given Weaker NZ trade balance
3. AU Retail Sales (21:30 NY Time) — Bearish AUD Potential weakness given Sharp pullback in PMI services
4. GE and EZ PMI Manufacturing Revision (3:55 and 4:00 NY Time) No Trade — Revisions are hard to predict but changes will be market moving
5. UK PMI Manufacturing (4:30 NY Time) — Bearish GBP Potential weakness given Lower CBI Industrial Trends report