Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Aug 10, 2016) — Good Luck Trading!
1. BusinessNZ Manufacturing PMI (18:30 NY Time) Bearish NZD — Potential for downside surprise given Sharp drop in business confidence
2. JN GDP (19:50 NY Time) — No Trade — GDP growth is expected to accelerate but Japanese data has been mixed
3. RBA Statement on Monetary Policy (21:30 NY Time) — No Trade — We do not trade reports
4. UK Trade Balance, Industrial Production, Manufacturing Production and GDP (4:30 NY Time) Bullish GBP — Potential for upside surprise given GDP likely to be stronger given rise in consumer spending and improvement in trade. But drop in manufacturing PMI index suggests weaker trade in June
5. CA Employment Report (8:30 NY Time) Bearish CAD — Potential for downside surprise given drop in IVEY PMI
6. US CPI (8:30 NY Time) Bearish USD — Potential for downside surprise given drop in PPI and gas prices were lower in July