Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Dec 3, 2018) — Good Luck Trading!
1. AU PMI Mfg Index (16:30 NY Time) Bearish AUD — Potential for downside surprise given weaker Chinese growth
2. NZ Terms of Trade Q3 (16:45 NY Time) Bearish NZD — Potential for downside surprise given significantly weaker trade balance
3. EZ PMI Revisions (03:55 NY Time) No Trade — Revisions are difficult to predict but changes can be market moving
4. UK PMI Mfg Index (04:30 NY Time) Bullish GBP — Potential for upside surprise given stronger CBI Industrial trends index
5. US ISM Mfg Index (08:30 NY Time) Bullish USD — Potential for upside surprise given stronger Chicago PMI and Philly Fed