Analyst Ratings For Concho Resources Inc (NYSE:CXO)
Today, Concho Resources Inc (NYSE:CXO) stock received an upgrade by KLR Group from Hold to Buy with a price target of $178.00.
There are 19 Buy Ratings, 6 Hold Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings, no Sell Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Concho Resources Inc (NYSE:CXO) is Buy with a consensus target price of $176.00 per share, a potential 21.51% upside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 7/24/2018-KLR Group Upgrade from a “Hold ” rating to a ” Buy” rating.
- 7/23/2018-Williams Capital Reiterated Rating of Buy.
- 7/20/2018-Piper Jaffray Companies Reiterated Rating of Buy.
- 7/18/2018-Goldman Sachs Group Upgrade from a “Neutral ” rating to a ” Buy” rating.
- 7/13/2018-Royal Bank of Canada Reiterated Rating of Buy.
- 7/11/2018-Susquehanna Bancshares initiated coverage with a Positive rating.
About Concho Resources Inc (NYSE:CXO)
Concho Resources Inc., an independent oil and natural gas company, engages in the acquisition, development, and exploration of oil and natural gas properties in the United States. The company’s principal operating areas are located in the Permian Basin of southeast New Mexico and west Texas. As of December 31, 2017, its total estimated proved reserves were 840 million barrels of oil equivalent. Concho Resources Inc. was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in Midland, Texas.
Recent Trading Activity for Concho Resources Inc (NYSE:CXO)
Shares of Concho Resources Inc closed the previous trading session at 145,10 up +1,71 1,19 % with 1536954 shares trading hands.
This article provided by NewsEdge.