Company: China Steel Chemical Corporation
Bloomberg ticker: 1723 TT
Market cap: US$1,030m
Background: Taiwanese company that produces and sells coal tar distilling products, light oil products, coke and others. Also provides pitch carbon microsphere products. It sells in the Taiwan market as well as overseas markets.
- Profitable Growth rank of 1 was up compared to the prior period’s rank of 2
- This was World Class compared to 820 medium Materials companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 1 was better than its Growth rank of 4
- That rank of 1 was the same compared to the prior period’s rank of 1
- Profitability was World Class compared to its peers
- Growth rank of 4 was up compared to the prior period’s rank of 5
- This was above-average performance compared to its peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.