Company: Central Pattana Public Company Limited
Bloomberg ticker: CPN TB
Market cap: US$10,290m
Background: Thai company that invests in property development business. Operates in three business sectors: the development of shopping centers, food and beverage stalls in shopping centers, and hotel business. Major businesses are Hilton Pattaya hotel, Centara Hotel & Convention Center.
- Most recent Profitable Growth rank of 3 was down compared to the prior period’s 1st rank
- This is above-average performance compared to that of 190 large Real Estate companies worldwide
- The recent Profitability rank of 3 was better than its Growth rank of 8
- Most recent Profitability rank of 3 was down compared to the prior period’s 1st rank
- This is above-average performance compared to that of its peers
- Most recent Growth rank of 8 was down compared to the prior period’s 3rd rank
- This is below-average performance compared to that of its peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.