Company: Bermaz Auto Berhad
Bloomberg ticker: BAUTO MK
Market cap: US$634m
Background: Bermaz Auto Berhad is an investment holding company engaged in assembly, distribution and retailing as well as after-sales services of Mazda vehicles. As of 2018, BAUTO operates 93 dealer centers, 56 of which are 3S (sales, spare parts and after-sales services) centers located both in Malaysia and the Philippines.
- Profitable Growth rank of 1 was same compared to the prior period’s 1st rank
- This is World Class performance compared to 1,220 medium Cons. Disc. companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 1 was better than its Growth rank of 2
- Profitability rank of 1 was the same compared to the prior period’s 1st rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peer
- Growth rank of 2 was up compared to the prior period’s 5th rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.