Company: Bangkok Expressway and Metro Public Company Limited
Bloomberg ticker: BEM TB
Market cap: US$5,432m
Background: Bangkok Expressway and Metro Public Company Limited has a government concession for construction and operation of various segments of the city’s major expressways. It also operates and manages two of Bangkok’s subway train lines, the Blue and Purple lines, and is involved in media and related services on and along those transit routes.
- Profitable Growth rank of 2 was up compared to the prior period’s 4th rank
- This is World Class performance compared to 1,400 medium Industrials companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 3 was worse than its Growth rank of 1
- That rank of 3 was up compared to the prior period’s 4th rank
- Profitability was above average performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 1 was up compared to the prior period’s 2nd rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.