Company: AQ Estate Public Company Limited
Bloomberg ticker: AQ TB
Background: This Thai-listed real estate company has a market cap of US$90m. It operates in property development, construction services, and management services. Its projects are principally in Bangkok. Two core portfolio products: Baan Krisda and The Pride.
- Profitable Growth rank of 7 was up compared to the prior period’s 9th rank
- This was below-average performance compared to 440 small Real Estate companies worldwide
- The recent Profitability rank of 7 was worse than its Growth rank of 2
- Profitability rank of 7 was up compared to the prior period’s 10th rank
- This was below-average performance compared to its peers
- Growth rank of 2 was up compared to the prior period’s 3rd rank
- This was World Class performance compared to its peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.