Analyst Ratings For Amneal Pharmaceuticals Inc (NYSE:AMRX)
Today, Morgan Stanley lowered its price target on Amneal Pharmaceuticals Inc (NYSE:AMRX) to $24.00 per share.
There are 4 Hold Ratings, 4 Buy Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings, no Sell Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Amneal Pharmaceuticals Inc (NYSE:AMRX) is Buy with a consensus target price of $24.3333 per share, a potential 17.33% upside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 9/4/2018-Amneal Pharmaceuticals Inc (NYSE:AMRX) had its Hold rating reiterated by Canaccord Genuity with a $21.00 price target
- 8/13/2018-Amneal Pharmaceuticals Inc (NYSE:AMRX) gets upgraded to Outperform by Royal Bank of Canada
- 8/9/2018-Amneal Pharmaceuticals Inc (NYSE:AMRX) had its Buy rating reiterated by Cantor Fitzgerald with a $35.00 price target
- 5/18/2018-Amneal Pharmaceuticals Inc (NYSE:AMRX) had its Hold rating reiterated by Guggenheim
Recent Insider Trading Activity For Amneal Pharmaceuticals Inc (NYSE:AMRX)
Amneal Pharmaceuticals Inc (NYSE:AMRX) has insider ownership of 3.20% and institutional ownership of 32.41%.
- On 8/21/2018 Bryan M Reasons, CFO, sold 11,698 with an average share price of $23.65 per share and the total transaction amounting to $276,657.70.
- On 8/21/2018Nikita Shah, SVP, sold 50,000 with an average share price of $23.46 per share and the total transaction amounting to $1,173,000.00.
About Amneal Pharmaceuticals Inc (NYSE:AMRX)
Amneal Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a specialty pharmaceutical company, develops, manufactures, markets, and distributes generic pharmaceutical products for various dosage forms and therapeutic areas. It operates through Generic and Specialty Pharma divisions. The company’s generics portfolio includes approximately 200 product families marketed in various dosage forms, such as solid oral doses comprising tablets, capsules, and powders; liquids; sterile injectables; nasal sprays; inhalation and respiratory products; ophthalmics; films; transdermal patches; and topicals, as well as soft gel, complex molecule, and drug-device combinations. It is also involved in the development, manufacture, and sale of branded pharmaceutical products primarily for central nervous system disorders and parasitic infections; and biosimilar products. In addition, the company offers licensed and owned, niche, and mature branded products, as well as a pipeline of 505(b)(2) products for various therapeutic areas that primarily includes Unithroid for endocrinologists and primary care physicians through a contracted salesforce. Amneal Pharmaceuticals, Inc. has a partnership agreement with MabXience S.L. for the development of Avastin, a biosimilar bevacizumab. The company has operations in North America, Asia, and Europe. Amneal Pharmaceuticals, Inc. was founded in 2002 and is headquartered in Bridgewater, New Jersey.
Recent Trading Activity for Amneal Pharmaceuticals Inc (NYSE:AMRX)
Shares of Amneal Pharmaceuticals Inc closed the previous trading session at 20.59 −0.51 2.42% with 1098427 shares trading hands.
This article provided by NewsEdge.