Original Price: $2285
Wealth365 VIP Price: $1788
Promo Code: F365497
5 Star Rated
Advanced Training integrates the Intuitive Development Process taught in Basic Training with technical analysis, strategy formation, and trade execution.
You learn how to construct the Intelligence Package needed to target the decision-making engine built in Basic Training.
The E-Mini S&P is the teaching example however Gold, Oil, and the 10 Yr. Note are also covered in the Daily Briefing, Evening Chartbook and Market Recap, and the Sunday Evening Review. Ray Burchett, creator of Intuitive Development Training is the presenter of Advanced Training and all the elements comprising Comprehensive Support.
Please note the tools and methods taught can be applied to any actively traded futures contract or individual stock.
Advanced Training consists of 9 Learning Modules teaching students how to:
- Calculate proprietary value levels to frame the market so you can see the pattern price is likely to follow.
- Apply highly correlated momentum tools to forecast price movement so you can see when price is likely to be most active in following the pattern.
- Track volume independent of charting software so you connect with the energy driving price movement.
- Read the Trading DOM (Price Ladder) so you can fine tune market entry and exit.
- Execute a Directional Trading Strategy to gain advantage over institutional, high frequency, fair value, and other retail traders.
Advanced Training includes 1 full year of Comprehensive Development Support covering the ES, Gold, Oil, and the 10 Yr. Note. Practical application is
supported through live on-line interaction 6 out of 7 days a week. Comprehensive Development Support includes:
The live on-line Daily Briefing beginning each weekday morning at 8 AM CT:
- Practical application of the Intuitive Development Process is reinforced.
- Construction of the Intelligence Package for the ES, Gold, Oil, and 10 Yr. Note is reviewed.
- Economic Data; Quarterly Earnings reporting; Fed Events; Geopolitical Events; Legislative Action; and Administrative Policy are noted and discussed.
- Attendees take away tangible understanding for how they have self-calibrated for High Intuitive Function and why they are best positioned to anticipate and take advantage of price movement.
Evening Chartbook and Market Recap received on the eve of each trading day:
- Construction of the Intelligence Package for ES, Gold, Oil, and 10 Yr. Note is reviewed.
- Key technical factors triggering price movement in the Regular Trading Hours Session are highlighted.
- Market structure and key technical factors expected to influence the Overnight Trading Session (Globex) are highlighted.
- Focus and foundation for forecasting price movement in the next Regular Trading Hours Session are formed.
- Those who struggled to stay ahead of price movement are provided with the clarity to understand where they disconnected from market direction. This lowers anxiety by restoring focus. Those who performed well receive the reinforcement needed to support continuous improvement.
- The Evening Chartbook can be thought of as the Daily Briefing for the overnight session.
The live on-line Sunday Evening Review beginning at 7:30 PM CT:
- Allows for in-depth review of how the Intelligence Package supported the Directional Trading Strategy for the previous week.
- Develops perspective and expectations for the upcoming week.
- Provides extended time for Q&A and discussion.
- Reinforces the Intuitive Development Process to inspire and compel self-calibration for high performance.
- Attendees are supported by a community of aspiring and successful trading professionals committed to long-term trading success by developing and consistently applying the Intuitive Development Process.
On-Demand Learning Modules:
- Module One – Understanding the Enemy and Learning How to Compete 15:58M
- Module Two – Developing a Global View 33:05M
- Module Three – Near-Term View: how to identify day-trading opportunities 12:21M
- Module Four – How to Calculate Proprietary Value Levels to Frame the Market 20:37M
- Module Five – How to Apply Highly Correlated Momentum Tools to Forecast Price Movement 19:45M
- Module Six – How to Improve Sensitivity for the Energy Driving Price Movement 11:53M
- Module Seven – How to Read the Trading DOM (Price Ladder) to Fine Tune Market Entry and Exit 28:39M
- Module Eight – How to Execute a Directional Trading Strategy 20:40M
- Module Nine – How to Take Full Advantage of the Comprehensive Support Available to You!21:19M