As early as I can remember, I have had an intense interest in every aspect of money.
- How to earn it.
- How to save it.
- How to grow it.
My interest in money has led me down some exciting paths. I’ve bought bank-owned homes and flipped them for profit. I’ve worked overseas for a big Fortune 500 company. And I’ve even been the owner/operator of a couple of retail stores.
Here’s the craziest part. To this day, I haven’t found anything quite as easy, exciting, and lucrative as options trading.
Here’s why I LOVE option trading:
- You can get started even if you don’t have much cash with which to play around.
- You don’t have to keep any inventory.
- There’s no rent.
- You don’t have to hire anybody.
- You can do it from anywhere in the world–even a Caribbean beach.
- You can minimize your risk and win 7 out of 10 trades IF you’re educated and know what you’re doing.
- The profit potential is practically limitless.
- You can make money in both good markets and bad. (Sometimes you can make even more when the market goes down.)
- You don’t need much equipment or expensive subscriptions. A laptop or tablet and free trading software platform to start will do just fine.
- Best of all, with the proper trading procedures, you can make all your trades in only 30 minutes a day.
Please keep in mind that I did not become a millionaire overnight. Being the cautious type, I spent a couple of years learning before I ever risked real money in the market.
Still, where else can you get enough leverage to turn $5K into a million bucks in only three and a half short years?
I can’t think of many opportunities that have the potential to pay off, as well as options trading has paid off for me.
Fact: I still operate my entire options trading “business” from a small spare bedroom in the comfort of my own home.
It’s just me, my pet cat, a few coaches who trade with me, part-time assistants, and an accountant who helps me update my books a few times a year.
If you’re considering options trading, or if you’re just getting started, I highly recommend that you stick with it.
Absorb everything you can, figure out what works, and make options trading a part of your daily wealth routine.
The pay-off? Three years from now, you could be financially secure and living the life of your dreams.